- Neuro-Symbolic Program Synthesis
Invited talks at Technion University and Tel-Aviv University, Israel.
- Program Synthesis via Neural-Guided Deductive Search
Invited talk at the Machine Learning + Programming Languages Workshop 2018.
- Bringing Program Synthesis to the Mass Markets
Approaches and Applications of Inductive Programming, Dagstuhl Seminar 2017.
- Data Processing Using Input-Output Examples with Microsoft PROSE SDK
Creating Programming-By-Example Features in Arbitrary Domains with Microsoft PROSE SDK
A series of tutorials hosted as part of the Machine Learning & Data Science Conference (MLADS) 2017.
- PROSE: Inductive Program Synthesis for the Mass Markets
Invited talk & Hackathon for graduate students at UC Berkeley, January 2017.
- Automated Program Synthesis
Invited talk at the Human-Like Computing Machine Intelligence Workshop (MI20-HLC), October 2016.
- PROSE: Growing Program Synthesis to Industrial Applications
UW PLSE Research Retreat Workshop, September 2016.
- PROSE: Programming using Examples
Co-lectured with Sumit Gulwani.
Invited tutorial at the ACM SIGPLAN Conference on Programming Languages Design & Implementation (PLDI) 2016.
- Program synthesis in the industrial world: inductive, incremental, interactive
Alex Polozov, Sumit Gulwani, and the rest of the PROSE team
5th Workshop on Program Synthesis (SYNT), 2016.
- Programming by Examples
Co-lectured with Sumit Gulwani at Marktoberdorf Summer School 2015.
- Personalized Mathematical Word Problem Generation
Approaches and Applications of Inductive Programming, Dagstuhl Seminar 2013.
- 2019: AAAI’19, ICML’19
- 2018: IJCAI-ECAI’18, GPCE’18, ML4PL’18, ESEC/FSE’18 SRC, NIPS’18 R2 Learning Workshop