- Swarat Chaudhuri, Kevin Ellis, Oleksandr Polozov, Rishabh Singh, Armando Solar-Lezama, Yisong Yue, “Neurosymbolic Programming”. In Foundations and Trends® in Programming Languages, Volume 7, Issue 3, 2021.
- Github Copilot – Technical Q&A.
- Conversations with data: Advancing the state of the art in language-driven data exploration
Microsoft Research Blog, May 2021.
- Neural-Guided Deductive Search: A best of both worlds approach to program synthesis
Microsoft Research Blog, April 2018.
- Sumit Gulwani, Oleksandr Polozov, Rishabh Singh, “Program Synthesis”. In Foundations and Trends® in Programming Languages, Volume 4, Issue 1–2, 2017.
Conversations with Data [ video ]
Invited talk at the IntEx-SemPar: Interactive and Executable Semantic Parsing Workshop at EMNLP 2020.
From Examples to Natural Language and Back
“State of the Art in Program Synthesis” Workshop, 2019.
Program Understanding, Synthesis, and Generalization with Graph Neural Networks [ video ]
Invited talk at the Learning and Reasoning with Graph-Structured Representations Workshop at ICML 2019.
Neural Program Synthesis [ video ]
Advanced Machine Learning School, Microsoft Research, 2018.
- Neuro-Symbolic Program Synthesis
Invited talks at Technion University and Tel-Aviv University, Israel.
- Program Synthesis via Neural-Guided Deductive Search
Invited talk at the Machine Learning + Programming Languages Workshop 2018.
- Bringing Program Synthesis to the Mass Markets
Approaches and Applications of Inductive Programming, Dagstuhl Seminar 2017.
- Data Processing Using Input-Output Examples with Microsoft PROSE SDK
Creating Programming-By-Example Features in Arbitrary Domains with Microsoft PROSE SDK
A series of tutorials hosted as part of the Machine Learning & Data Science Conference (MLADS) 2017.
- PROSE: Inductive Program Synthesis for the Mass Markets
Invited talk & Hackathon for graduate students at UC Berkeley, January 2017.
- Automated Program Synthesis
Invited talk at the Human-Like Computing Machine Intelligence Workshop (MI20-HLC), October 2016.
- PROSE: Growing Program Synthesis to Industrial Applications
UW PLSE Research Retreat Workshop, September 2016.
- PROSE: Programming using Examples
Co-lectured with Sumit Gulwani.
Invited tutorial at the ACM SIGPLAN Conference on Programming Languages Design & Implementation (PLDI) 2016.
- Program synthesis in the industrial world: inductive, incremental, interactive
Alex Polozov, Sumit Gulwani, and the rest of the PROSE team
5th Workshop on Program Synthesis (SYNT), 2016.
- Programming by Examples
Co-lectured with Sumit Gulwani at Marktoberdorf Summer School 2015.
- Personalized Mathematical Word Problem Generation
Approaches and Applications of Inductive Programming, Dagstuhl Seminar 2013.